Challenge Details (from Book Chick City)
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011
• Rules – Read 100 or more books in 2011
• All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).
• You can join anytime.
• At the beginning of Jan 2011, a link will be added so you can add your reviews but this is not obligatory.
• You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog just head on over to this post and fill the form.
• You can also follow each other’s progress and chat about the VC books you read on twitter too – just use #100BooksInAYear
So, I’m joining now. Myeah, a little late in the year, but I just have this huge urge to join some challenges ever since I read this week’s TGIF question 😀 So here I am, braving in a challenge to reach a goal I’d already set up for myself.
My stats will be automatically updated thanks to Goodreads’s awesome-sauce widget, and here it is:
Go, go, reading skillz, go!
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Murder Takes the High Road by Josh Lanyon - Apr 20, 2018
- Flesh Into Fire by J.A. Huss & Johnathan McClain Excerpt & Giveaway - Apr 19, 2018
- Bound by Alexandrea Weis & Lucas Astor - Apr 18, 2018