- Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
I’m gonna go with the 16+ for sure. I mean, if you’re gonna do something, might as well do it big, right? xD When 2012 starts, I’ll put up here the Goodreads widget for the no. of books read, so it’ll be updated nicely.
Have you guys entered the challenge? Come on, let’s outdo ourselves together !
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Building a Book: From Real Life to Story by J. Mercer & Dark & Stormy Giveaway - Nov 22, 2017
- Poison by Galt Niederhoffer - Nov 17, 2017
- Q&A with Amy Snyder & Unfinished Giveaway - Nov 16, 2017