The Butterfly-o-Meter loot:
Meet the middle-aged Alcott sisters: Madge, Lila Mae and Dorothea, heiresses to the Alcott Chocolate fortune and mavens of Houston’s elite River Oaks.Madge ambushes Lila Mae with Dorothea’s manipulative plea: she can’t care for Bernie, their 92-year old father, any longer. Lila Mae explodes in a hissy fit—she had warned Dorothea years ago that they should put Bernie in an assisted living center.Robert, Lila Mae’s astrologer, warns of impending problems and he’s rarely wrong.The sisters call a meeting with Walter Branson, their solicitor. They discuss Bernie’s nurse Bambi Chaline, a blonde bombshell who looks more like a hooker than a nurse.Arrangements are made for Bernie to be transferred over to Lake Sides Assisted Living Center in the Uptown Galleria area and a severance package is drawn up for Bambi.Jimmy Ray Chaline, Bambi’s bowling alley husband, is enraged that Bambi was let go. He hires ambulance chaser Mark Slade to file a lawsuit for wrongful termination.The suit is thrown out of court further fueling Jimmy Ray’s rage. Bambi had been more than satisfied with her bonus, letters of recommendation and praise from the Alcott clan.When Jimmy Ray fails to return home from the bowling alley that night, a series of events unfold that shocks the entire Alcott family and their extended members.– Amazon blurb
1. To enter: Fill the form bellow with all your relevant data (valid email address please, or I won’t be able to contact you ok? 🙂 )
2. The prize is 1 ebook, this is an international giveaway!3. The novel is a cozy (murder) mystery/humor novel so you need to be an adult to enter.4. Winner will be announced on 15 February in this post.
5. If you wanna comment, please do so, but valid entries are the ones on the Google form bellow, ok?
6. The Winner: Paulette Alexander
– winner has 48 h to confirm mail or another will be chosen.
7. Overall rules for all giveaways aka the fine print
That’s it, all you have to do to enter it is fill the form. Of course, if you wanna follow my blog in any way, GFC, NetworkedBlogs, email subscription or newsletter (I rarely if ever send them out though, lol), or if you wanna connect with me over on all the places you can find me, I’ll love you to do so since I’m all about networking, but none of that is mandatory to enter ok?
If you do follow me, or grab my blog button, leave a comment telling me so and gimme your blog’s link so I can return the favor, deal?