Yes, I’m back with a New Year’s Resolutions Challenge. It was useful to me for 2012, and though I haven’t signed up for 2013 challenges yet, I know I will – can’t ever resist xD – so I’m putting up the master-list of all my bookish goals for next year. Like always, I’d love you all to join me in the challenge so we can cheer each other on and keep track of our bookish goals together 😀
– Runs: January 1 2013 – December 31 2013. You can sign up to participate at any time from the moment this is posted until the end of 2013, it’s your set of resolutions, so have fun with it 😀
– Challenge: think up your bookish list of resolutions for 2013, it can be anything related to bookish things (including completing other Challenges you’re participating in as long as they’re bookish-related);
– To enter: you need to have a blog, website, or a profile somewhere that permits you to post and link stuff.
– Write up your MB2013NYRC post or put it up on your challenges page and link it directly in the linky list below to sign up for the challenge
– Your post/page must contain the Challenge Button Image (see the button grab code above) and your list of resolutions of course.
– Enter the direct link to your MB2013NYRC post in the linky list below, not your blog’s general link but the link of your post/page so we see your resolutions; you can also grab the code of the linky and add it to your post, if you’d like, but it’s not necessary
The button links to this SIGN-UP post so your buddies can join in as well, the more the
kinkier merrier right? You can also put the button up on your sidebars somewhere with a link to your MB2013NYRC post so others can cheer you on and check your stats and feel inspired by your awesome-tastic progress xDDD
– What can you write up in your resolutions list?
Whatever you like that is related to bookish stuff aka reading, writing, book-blogging related stuff, etc. My suggestion is to use this as a master list for your bookish goals of the year, and where a specific challenge is organized by a fellow book blogger addressing one of your goals, sign up for it there and use this list to mention you’d like to fill X challenge. Feel me? xDD That’s how I use it, at least, but it also contains goals regarding the development of my blog and other bookish-related activities (writing, reading, etc)
Happy Bookish 2013!
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- The Memory Chamber by Holly Cave - Feb 16, 2018
- Bad Wolf by Jo Raven Excerpt & Giveaway - Feb 14, 2018
- Enchanter Redeemed by Sharon Ashwood Excerpt & Giveaway - Feb 13, 2018