Oh my freaking gods! I can’t believe how long it’s been since I did some #FF galore! I’m deeply ashamed of myself. I’ve missed you guys!
But enough about that, let us proceed to…
Q: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?
It actually happened last night 😀 And the culprit was The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding – I have to write the review of it after I’m done writing this up.
But the short and sweet on it is that it’s a fabulous book and I totally loved it. You should give it a try if you like Contemporary YA.
Things I know about Reece Malcolm:
1. She graduated from New York University.
2. She lives in or near Los Angeles.
3. Since her first novel was released, she’s been on the New York Times bestseller list every week.
4. She likes strong coffee and bourbon.
5. She’s my mother.
Devan knows very little about Reece Malcolm, until the day her father dies and she’s shipped off to live with the mother she’s never met. All she has is a list of notebook entries that doesn’t add up to much.
L.A. offers a whole new world to Devan—a performing arts school allows her to pursue her passion for show choir and musicals, a new circle of friends helps to draw her out of her shell, and an intriguing boy opens up possibilities for her first love.
But then the Reece Malcolm list gets a surprising new entry. Now that Devan is so close to having it all, can she handle the possibility of losing everything?
Expected publication: February 5th 2013 by Entangled Teen
What about you guys? Lemme know in the comments or link me to your #FF. And don’t forget to hop around and show some love to the bloggers xD
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters - Aug 18, 2017
- Controlled Burn by Erin McLellan Excerpt & Giveaway - Aug 17, 2017
- The Dorchester Five by Peter Manus - Aug 16, 2017