By Tania Penn Editions: ebook Published: January 10th 2013 by Penn Pal Publishing Genre: YA Paranormal / Romance
Being the daughter of Lucifer keeps seventeen year old Dawn Belial busy. For almost her entire lifetime, she has been trying to think of a way to free her Archangel mother, Michaela, whom her father has held captive for centuries. She’s also attending high school – balancing trigonometry, history, and recruiting souls for her father along with her wicked half-sister, Venus.
There has been no time for love until she meets mysterious Gabriel, a British exchange student. As they fall in love against their will, she discovers a startling secret about him, and a shocking connection to her mother that changes everything.
— Top Ten Book Covers —
by Tania Penn
1. Destined to Changed, by Lisa M. Harley – It reminds me of the Andrew Wyeth painting, “Christina’s World.”
2. Wreck Me, by J.L. Mac – it’s sexy!
3. Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer – I love the whole forbidden fruit concept. And, I’m a sucker for black and red covers.
4. The Forgotten Ones, by Laura Howard — It’s hauntingly beautiful.
5. Bitter Angel, by Megan Hand — Dark, sexy and captivating
6. Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl — I love the simplicity, yet haunting font with the trees.
7. Hush, Hush by Rebecca Fitzgerald
8. The Valentine’s Arrangement, by Kelsie Leverich — Hawt!
9. Switched, by Amanda Hocking – I love the simplicity of the original indie cover.
10. The Morning Star, by me! — Well, my husband did it, so I must give a shout out to him!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
About the Author & Links:
Author of debut young adult novel, The Morning Star. Currently working on the sequel, Equinox, as well as a chick-lit, rom-com, slightly sleazy and funny story with a twist, Catching Frogs. And, because I’m loco in the roco, I’ve got about 12 more on the back burner. When I’m not writing I can be found kayaking, hiking, ninja-training, traveling, and taking a ferry over to the San Juan Islands to search for the elusive creature known as the “Orca.” I also am constantly adding ridiculous wants, needs, must-see’s and do’s to my ever expanding bucket book.
I covet a delicious malbec with a rare steak and make a killer salsa.
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Q&A with Jennifer Ellision & Over Raging Tides Giveaway - Mar 20, 2018
- Closed Casket by Sophie Hannah, Agatha Christie - Mar 16, 2018
- Weaver’s Folly by Sarah Madsen - Mar 14, 2018