By Paula Millhouse Editions: ebook Published: March 13th 2013 by Boroughs Publishing Group Genre: Adult Fantasy / Romance
Abigail O’Malley wants to find true love…which is about as easy as catching a leprechaun.
Abigail O’Malley’s world turns upside down when a rival Irishman threatens to take her bar, an historic Savannah landmark, mere days before the start of the annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
When she captures a leprechaun, her three wishes include his gold, fairy magic, and the mystery of her One True Love.
Will Michael McKnight have time to prove he’s up to the task of granting all her wishes before the bad guys close in and destroy Abby’s dreams forever?
~ Bewitching BT
The Fictional Characters I’m inviting to my Ultimate Halloween Party
by Paula Millhouse
We all have our favorites. Here’s a sneek-peek of who’s on my Halloween Party invitation list this year, and why:
1. Edward Cullen, cuz you know, he just makes vampires look sexy.
2. Andre Maras, the lead vampire from Amber Belldene’s novel Blood Vine. I figure Andre and Zoey Porter would be fun at a party, especially if they were pouring the wine.
3. Beast, from Disney’s Beauty and The Beast, because he’s just so much fun to look at. Besides, we’ll need a bouncer, right?
4. Tony Stark, from Iron Man. Who doesn’t want to attend a party where Tony’s flash and dazzle will light up the venue?
5. OK, ALL the Avengers! Bound to make for interesting party conversation.
6. The current Dr. Who, because I love his English accent and he can stage the Tardis outside for time-travel fun rides.
7. Chewbacca. He can bounce with the Beast just in case the vampires and the Avengers take issue with the party favors.
8. Hiccup and Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. I’ll have them staged next to Dr. Who and the Tardis for party-goers who want to stay in this realm and take a dragon ride.
9. Jarrid, and The Eternal Order from Tricia Skinner’s novel Angel Bait – you never know when you’re gonna need half-angel assassins to back up the bouncers. This is an eclectic group, and thing might get out of hand!
10. And last but definitely not least, Michael McKnight and Abigail O’Malley from my short story Three Wishes, the guests of honor. Word on the street is they’ve got a fairy dance troupe following them around that’s bound to please the Halloween crowds. Dancing is a must at my outrageous party.
How about you? Any favorite fantasy characters on your list for your Ultimate Halloween party?
About the Author & Links:
Paula Millhouse grew up in Savannah, Georgia where Spanish moss whispers tales in breezes from the Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway. As a child Paula soaked in the sunshine and heritage of cobblestones, pirate lore, and stories steeped in savory mysteries of the south. She’s a member of Romance Writers of America, the Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal chapter, the Mystery/Suspense chapter (Kiss of Death), and a member of Savvy Authors.
She lives with her husband at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains with their pack and pride of furry babies.
In the southern tradition of storytellers, she loves sharing the lives of her characters with readers, and following her muse on the quest for happily-ever-afters in thrilling romantic fiction.
- Star-Crossed Lover Excerpt & Giveaway - Aug 7, 2018
- What Lies in Shadows by Siena Noble Giveaway - Jul 24, 2018
- Paranormal Book Recs by Jennifer Honeybourn & When Life Gives You Demons Giveaway - Jul 17, 2018