One fateful tail-bender leaves Mara Colgen with a hard-on for Jace Mathews which is not how Mara anticipated meeting the hottest man alive. Or, rather, one crappy afternoon bodyguard Jace gets a rude awakening when some cutesy blonde rear-ends his beautiful truck. Now he’s really in for it. Mara’s pretty, funny, and has the greatest job in the world…
She is a sex toy operator.
Just those three words send Jace into a dream-like coma plagued with erotic imagery featuring the spunky sex toy operator. As luck would have it for Jace, nothing’s easy. Mara comes to him with a problem…one he cannot refuse to help her out with. Someone strange keeps calling Mara, she thinks someone’s been in her house, and worse Jace might be thinking the same thing. Mara needs help and Jace finds he’s the right man to lend a (strong) helping hand—so long as they seal the deal with more than a kiss.
~ Bewitching BT
1. If you were to describe your e-book/book in only one word, what would it be?
2. What would you say inspired you to write it?
The vision of the first scene. Once that image came to mind, it was so funny, sexy, and intense, I just had to write it.
3. What’s the longest time you’ve spent working on a project?
3 – 4 months and that feels like forever!
4. What does your day-to-day life consist of? What else do you do, aside writing?
Lots of cat petting since I have 5 of them.
5. Is this title part of a series? Without giving us spoilers, of course, what can we expect from the next e-books/books in the series?
Yes! Bodyguards for Hire, book 1. You can except to see a book for each of these unique bodyguard specialists. It’s going to be sexy and tons of fun!
6. What do you have stored for us in the future? What are you working on/planning on next, aside this title/series?
I have so much work going on. Right now I’m diving back into Tempting Gray from The Untouchables series, a paranormal erotic romance. After that I am writing a Kategan Alpha Reunion Christmas story and the second book in the MacKellen Alphas. There are lots of books waiting in my queue to be written! I love it. I know I have plenty of work to do and I do love to keep busy.
7. Where is your work being distributed, Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, AllRomanceEbooks/Omnilit, some other distributor? How did you decide which one(s) to go with?
I choose all of the above because I want my book where readers are. I don’t want them to have to search me out. I’m like a delivery driver.
8. If you could turn back in time and do things differently, would you? What would you change?
No, because I wouldn’t be where I am right now and this is great place to be.
1. If you could wish for any one thing, and it would immediately come true, what would you wish for?
Pizza and salad from Imo’s because I’m darn hungry!
2. Name your favorite fruit.
3. Coffee or tea?
4. Favorite season?
5. How about fav time of 24 hours?
Early 9-10AM and late 8:00-2:00PM.
6. Were you a boyscout/girlscout?
No but I wanted to be.
7. Favorite food for breakfast?
Sausage. Oh please give me some sausage (in gravy with biscuits!)
8. Latest book you’ve bought and read?
Macreive by Kresley Cole
9. Do you collect things, like stamps, or key chains, or shoes?
Cats. I’m up to 5 now. LOL
10. Favorite color, you know you want to tell us!
It changes. Right now it’s violet.
11. Drama or comedy?
Comedy all the way. I’m far too silly for drama.
12. Cats or dogs?
About the Author & Links:
I love to write the kind of stories that will keep you up late at night and make your heart pound. It’s my goal to make each new book better, more exciting, and more action-packed to keep thrilling you. I’m always trying to push the boundaries with my imagination, and yours, to create something new and different.
Open up one of my novels and you will find hot, erotic stories that will make you laugh out loud, cry, and fly through the pages. I write addictive love stories and I hope you like them.
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Demon Familiar by Bellora Quinn & Sadie Rose Bermingham Excerpt - Jun 21, 2018
- Dangerous by Minerva Spencer Excerpt - Jun 14, 2018
- Splash by M.E. Rhines Excerpt & Giveaway - Jun 13, 2018