When Hayley makes a resolution to take back the control over her life, and declare their relationship R.I.P, it’s all good in theory…
That is until Daniel decides to prove her wrong and get her back.
Together, Hayley and Daniel seem to have it all. But can love ever be enough when two strong personalities collide and while reality takes the lead?
Faced with more obstacles than she could have ever bargain for when it comes to Daniel, struggling to keep her own identity while sharing a life with her man. Buds of doubt start rooting in Hayley’s confidence, making her rethink her decision.
And just when it seems that they might make it together after all, life happens. Bringing a threat that neither Hayley nor Daniel could ever anticipate, a threat that could break them apart forever . . .
~ Xpresso BT
1. If you were to describe your e-book/book in only one word, what would it be?
2. Have you ever been hit by the infamous “writer’s block”? What did you do to escape it?
Luckily, it happened only once so far. I rewrote one of the most intense scenes parody style. I literally laughed throughout the rewrite, it was a very liberating experience.
3. Your all time favorite book?
Oh The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss.
4. What made you pick that one above all others?
This book never gets old. While I might change my genre preference from time to time, enjoy a certain voice more than another, this one will always make me smile. It’s not really a book, it’s more a perfect, fun send-off manual for starting out in the world.
5. What’s the longest time you’ve spent working on a project?
If we’re referring to the actual writing process, I’d say about six months. I’m one of those writers that just needs to sit next to a keyboard and words start pouring out.
6. Would you say becoming an author has changed you? In what way?
Yes, it did. It made me a happier person. I absolutely love writing.
7. Was there ever a time, during your work on the e-book/book, when you felt like giving up? What made you change your mind?
Of course… you know, it’s true what they say, self-doubt is a writer’s best friend. It was a combination of the response to the story by my betas, and the fact that I was offered a publishing contract that made me change my mind.
8. How do you deal with bad reviews or acid criticism? What would you advise other authors to that effect?
I believe that the best way to deal with acid criticisms is to simply ignore them. I don’t think that any sort of contact with the reviewer is a good thing. Everyone can have an opinion, different strokes for different folks and all. And frankly, life is too short to worry about something that upsets you and you cannot really change.
9. What made you decide to go the self-pub way?
Though I was offered a publishing contract, I chose to self-publish. Why? I guess due to major control freakery … just kidding, or not. The contract I was offered didn’t match my exceptions in terms of marketing, so I’ve decided to self-pub instead.
10. Did you hire professionals for editing, cover design, formatting?
I’ve engaged with some very talented people to have my books as polished and professionally crafted as possible.
11. How did you decide who to hire, if you worked with pros?
Based on their portfolio, and samples.
1. Name your favorite fruit.
2. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, and a lot!
3. Favorite season?
4. How about fav time of 24 hours?
5. Were you a boyscout/girlscout?
6. Latest book you’ve bought and read?
The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton.
7. Do you collect things, like stamps, or key chains, or shoes?
Shoes and Jeans (Pepe Jeans), with the collections I own, it can easily be declared an addiction.
8. Favorite color, you know you want to tell us!
9. Drama or comedy?
Comedy, and the crazier, the better.
10. Have a fav quote or personal motto?
Live and Let Live.
11. Cats or dogs?
12. Dinner by candlelight or a night out clubbing?
Dinner by candlelight, then clubbing…
Thank you so much for having me here!
About the Author & Links:
By teen age, Sigal already lived in three different continents where she had the luck to experience and visit varied places, meet unique people, which only helped fuel her overly developed imagination. Currently, Sigal calls Estonia home where she lives with her husband and three kids.
Not exactly sure where they will end up next…
When she is not hiding in her office, writing, she enjoys music, reading and taking care of her little clan.
With a great believe in “don’t wait for things to happen – make them happen,” she enjoys anything exciting life has to offer.
- Star-Crossed Lover Excerpt & Giveaway - Aug 7, 2018
- What Lies in Shadows by Siena Noble Giveaway - Jul 24, 2018
- Paranormal Book Recs by Jennifer Honeybourn & When Life Gives You Demons Giveaway - Jul 17, 2018