Lendyn Hughes’ grandmother has kept a secret from her for over thirty-one years, who Lendyn’s parents are. A devastating break-up following her grandmother’s death leaves Lendyn alone, confused and determined to find answers. Armed with only a name Lendyn attempts to unfurl the branches of her family tree never guessing it would put her life in danger.
For over two hundred years Englishman Callum Scott lived a life surrounded by beauty. A life free from all those annoying human emotions. That is until the American showed up. Lendyn flipped his world upside down and put him in the worst sort of jeopardy. He’s starting to feel things and a murderer can’t afford to feel.
~ Bewitching BT
1. If you were to describe your e-book/book in only one word, what would it be?
2. What would you say inspired you to write it?
My love for anything vampire related.
3. Have you ever been hit by the infamous “writer’s block”? What did you do to escape it?
Oh yes, my solution for it, like for everything else is chocolate and lots of it.
4. Your all time favorite book?
That’s a tough one, there are so many books i’ve read over the years that have stayed with me. I guess it’d be a toss up between Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein and The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe by CS Lewis.
5. What’s the longest time you’ve spent working on a project?
3 years. That’s how long my first book At Death It Begins took.
6. Would you say becoming an author has changed you? In what way?
No, it has however, taken up more of my reading time than I like.
About the Author & Links:
>>author image here
Elle Jefferson lives up in northern Arizona with her two beautiful sons, wonderful husband and her German Shepard Dorrie. When she’s not reading or writing she’s painting or enjoying the great outdoors.
She is currently working on her follow-up to At Death it Begins, In Death’s Shadow.
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Galatine’s Curse by T.J. Green Excerpt & Giveaway - Mar 22, 2018
- Breaking the Rules in a Series by Safari Spell & Long Live Dead Reckless Giveaway - Mar 21, 2018
- Q&A with Jennifer Ellision & Over Raging Tides Giveaway - Mar 20, 2018