Football and kink collide when the game’s biggest star convinces a beautiful artist to play Daddy’s Game.
Sparks fly when up-and-coming artist Carmen Harris meets football star Natron Dakers at her first gallery opening. Carmen soon discovers that Natron is the type of man who sees what he wants and goes after it… and apparently what he wants is her. Almost before she knows it Carmen finds herself taking everything Natron gives her and begging for more, and when he reveals that he wants to be her dominant daddy and her to be his submissive little girl, she doesn’t hesitate to agree.
At the top of his profession, Natron has money, fame, and all the perks that go with them, and now at last in Carmen he has found a woman he wants to share it with. His life feels complete… until in a split second everything comes crashing down when a devastating injury threatens to end his season—and maybe his career. Natron fears he will lose it all, but will he self-destruct or can he dig deep and fight hard for himself, his teammates, and his little girl?
Publisher’s Note: Daddy’s Game is the second book in the Daddy’s Girl series. It incorporates characters from the first book in the series, Daddy Morebucks, but it is a stand-alone novel. The content of Daddy’s Game includes spankings, graphic sexual scenes, elements of age play and BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.
~ Bewitching BT
” Just then she heard a knock at the door, and her emotions did a tap dance in her abdomen.
Her hands fluttered with excitement as she moved to let him in.
“Hey, babygirl,” Natron said leaning casually in the door frame, his smile lighting up the
already sunny loft.
The flirty name caught her off guard and she could feel her face strain with how hard she
was smiling. So much for playing it cool.
“Hey,” she said, ushering him in.
Natron strutted through the door and looked around. “Man, this place is fly.”
“Thanks,” Carmen said, pulling two bottles from the refrigerator and handing him one.
Not exactly the luxury digs he was accustomed to but it was perfect for her.
She noticed him searching for a chair. “Sorry, I don’t entertain very often.” She motioned
to the bar stools at the kitchenette and made a note to create a small seating area downstairs with
some of the money she would earn from this commission.
He straddled the stool and took a slug of water. “So tell me, how’s this thing gonna go
“Well, I was considering painting you from behind. I think that would make a statement.”
The corners of his mouth curled up. “Oh, so you think I have a fine ass is what you’re
She slapped at his arm playfully. “Natron! I’m thinking artistically here.”
“I know. That’s what I’m sayin’.”
Trying to hide her smile, she said, “Okay. We’ll do it from the front. Just like everybody
He touched her chin and winked. “I’m just playin’, babygirl. We’ll do whatever you
want. You’re the artist.”
“I know, but you’re paying me so it’s important that you like it.”
“I gotcha,” he nodded and pulled his shirt over his head.
She couldn’t help but stare at the chiseled muscles underneath. His skin was as smooth
and dark as the finest chocolate. Unconsciously, she licked her lips then took a sip of water.
“So…just the shorts?” She gulped. “You gonna leave on the shorts?”
“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m not gonna strip naked on you,” he laughed. “At least not right
She giggled. “Do you want to be holding a football or is that too…obvious? It’s up to
“I think I need the ball. Without it, I’m just a guy.”
“I’m not so sure about that.”
He tried a few different poses, most of them giving her a prime view of his well-defined
muscles. The way his back rippled with sinewy strength made her knees wobble. She didn’t
know a person could have so many different back muscles, the way the hard bumps contrasted
with his silky dark chocolate skin made her pussy cream.
She walked around him, snapping pictures with her phone. “I’ll use these for reference.
That way you won’t have to stay in the same position for hours and hours at a time.”
He lifted a brow lazily, “Girl, you tryin’ to get rid of me?”
She shook her head. “Of course not.” The man was like a sunshiney day, being around
him lifted her spirits.
Finally he lighted on the stairs, legs apart he leaned over clutching the ball powerfully
between his hands.
“That’s it!” she exclaimed.
“That’s the pose right there. Don’t move.”
He stayed put as she circled him taking pictures from every conceivable angle. After
she’d determined that she’d gotten the shots she wanted, she moved to her sketch pad. “Next I’m
going to make some gesture drawings. Be sure this is the pose we want. Try to act natural and
tell me about one of your favorite plays. Feel free to walk around, use your arms. Use your body
to tell me the story.”
“Oh, I like that. You’re good,” he said waggling a finger at her. ”
1. If you were to describe your e-book/book in only one word, what would it be? Sizzling
2. What would you say inspired you to write it? I was inspired by a career-ending football
injury my husband suffered.
3. What was the source of inspiration for your protagonist? I had several inspirations
for Natron – football players I know, Taye Diggs, and the show Necessary Roughness.
Carmen was inspired by numerous artists I know.
4. Have you ever been hit by the infamous “writer’s block”? What did you do to escape
it? Yes, but only for a short period of time. Usually I come up with new ideas while I’m
in the shower or driving.
5. Your all time favorite book? Pound for Pound by F.X. Toole
6. What made you pick that one above all others? It’s an emotional roller coaster that
packs a punch like no other book I’ve read.
7. What’s the longest time you’ve spent working on a project? Four to six months.
8. Would you say becoming an author has changed you? In what way? Yes, I’m more
creative since I’ve become an author.
9. Was there ever a time, during your work for the e-book/book, when you felt like giving
up? What made you change your mind? No, but I have gotten tired of a manuscript
before and couldn’t wait for it to be out of my hands and into those of the publishers.
10. What does your day-to-day life consist of? What else do you do, aside writing?
I’m a busy mom with half a dozen kids and lots of pets so I’m often chauffeuring them
everywhere, feeding and taking care of my little army.
11. How do you deal with bad reviews or acid criticism? What would you advise other
authors to that effect? I have other authors I can vent my feelings to, but I mostly realize
it’s not possible for everyone to like your book so I don’t take it personally.
12. Is this title part of a series? Without giving us spoilers, of course, what can we
expect from the next e-books/books in the series? Yes, Daddy’s Game is book two in
the Daddy’s Girl Series. The third book, scheduled to be released this Fall, is about what
happens when spoiled little rich girl Charmaine finally meets a man strong enough to take
her in hand.
13. What do you have stored for us in the future? What are you working on/planning on
next, aside this title/series? The second book in the Pirates of the Jolie Rouge trilogy,
Bound by the Buccaneer, will be released near the end of July. It follows the hero and
heroine from the first book, Rescued by the Buccaneer, which was released earlier this
1. If you could wish for any one thing, and it would immediately come true, what would
you wish for? A college fun for all my kids. Lol.
2. If you were stranded on an isolated island, what’s the one book you’d absolutely wish
to have with you?
3. Name your favorite fruit. Pineapple
4. Coffee or tea? Neither, I’m a diet coke addict.
5. Favorite season? Fall
6. How about fav time of 24 hours? That quiet time in the early mornings around 7 AM.
7. Were you a boyscout/girlscout? I was kicked out of Brownies for being too disruptive
so I never made it to Girl Scouts.
8. Favorite food for breakfast? Chick-fil-a biscuit
9. Latest book you’ve bought and read? I’m currently listening to The House at Riverton
by Kate Morton on audiobook. That’s the way I consume most of what I “read”.
10. Do you collect things, like stamps, or key chains, or shoes? When I was a girl I
collected Madame Alexander dolls. I think I still have some…
11. Favorite color, you know you want to tell us! PINK
12. Drama or comedy? Drama, although I do love the Big Bang Theory.
13. Have a fav quote or personal motto? “I’ve learned that people will forget what you
said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them
feel.” ~Maya Angelou
14. Cats or dogs? Both, but I’ll choose dogs since I’m allergic to my cats and I can’t pet
15. Dinner by candlelight or a night out clubbing? Candlelight dinner with my sweet
husband of course.
About the Author & Links:
A former psychologist, Normandie has always been fascinated by human behavior. She loves writing quirky characters that are all too human. Fiber arts, baking, and Pinterest are a few of her favorite pastimes. She lives on a farm with a passel of children, hunky husband, and a pet pig who’s crazy for Red Bull.
- Star-Crossed Lover Excerpt & Giveaway - Aug 7, 2018
- What Lies in Shadows by Siena Noble Giveaway - Jul 24, 2018
- Paranormal Book Recs by Jennifer Honeybourn & When Life Gives You Demons Giveaway - Jul 17, 2018