Temptation Trials Part II (Temptation Trials #2)
by B. Truly
Publication date: September 26th 2017
Genres: Adult, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Romance
The Bachelorettes Meet The Devil’s Advocate
Lust, one of the seven deadly sins, is sweeping the nation into its seductive web. In this dystopian society, Cali and Stefani have to comply by the Regime’s strict rule of arranged marriage. But Eminence, the world dictator, doesn’t play fair.
Against all odds, they both decide to put their relationships through the ultimate test on The Temptation Trials—a reality TV show where every temptation of the flesh is set before them.
As participants on the show, they soon learn that losing may cost them more than the men they love. Cali’s torn, unsure of what her future holds with Cade. Stefani worries whether her relationship with Tobias can be salvaged.
Love can be blind. The betrayal they face from the Trials burden them. Will love be their redemption, or will it destroy them?
A million questions torment their minds.
Can you love two people at once? If a person is chosen for you, can those feelings be real?
Cali and Stefani must overcome heartbreak and pull together with their loved ones before it’s too late. The abominable truth is unveiled, which sends them on a journey that will jeopardize their lives.
The will of the weak is his for the taking. Can love save their souls?
Rated Mature 18 +
Adult, Dystopian, Romance and Urban Fantasy with sexual content. This riveting conclusion is not a stand-alone. Temptation Trials Part I must be read first.
1. If you were to describe your e-book/book in only one word, what would it be? Tribulations
2. What would you say inspired you to write it?
A while back, I saw a picture on line of one of the very few reality TV shows that I’ve watched, Temptation Island. That made me think that it would have to be a direr situation for me to put my relationship to the ultimate test.
That’s when I started brainstorming and came up with a corrupt government being involved. The story line grew from there.
3. Have you ever been hit by the infamous “writer’s block”? What did you do to escape it? ?
I do get writer’s block on occasion. The good thing for me is that I always have several stories and ideas that I’m working on. So if I get stuck on one, I just work another of the stories that I am feeling inspired about.
4. Your all time favorite book? ? The Lux series
5. What made you pick that one above all others? ? It’s my favorite Sci-fi, Romance of all time.
6. What’s the longest time you’ve spent working on a project?.?
The Sonar Series. My 1st published series, which I worked on for over 3 years.
7. Would you say becoming an author has changed you? In what way? ?
In a sense. It definitely feels like a great accomplishment to have done the #1 thing on my bucket list.
8. What does your day-to-day life consist of? What else do you do, aside writing?
My regular day consists of doing ultrasounds. I work as a full-time Ultrasound tech. Writing is my passion and my favorite hobby.
9. How do you deal with bad reviews or acid criticism? What would you advise other authors to that effect?
In this industry there’s positive and negative. I’ve grown a tough skin. Lol. I advise authors to try to learn from the constructive criticism. And just know upfront that not everyone will like your work. Don’t let the negative reviews get you down. Focus on the positive and your fans.
10. Is this title part of a series? Without giving us spoilers, of course, what can we expect from the next e-books/books in the series? ?
Yes, it’s a two part series. Part I and II. But I’ve recently been inspired to write a companion novel from the guy’s perspective.
11. What do you have stored for us in the future? What are you working on/planning on next, aside this title/series? ?
I am also working on a romantic, mystery thriller, and paranormal. It’s a different genre than I’ve done in the past and it’s definitely been interesting to explore. I’m hoping for it to be out by the beginning of 2019.
12. What made you decide to go the self-pub way? ?
I was told about Amazon by two other self-published authors. There was no push-back or denial letters. Once I researched self-publishing and Amazon, it seemed like a dream come true.
13. What would you say was the toughest part? ?
Learning the ropes and trying to figure out how everything worked.
14. Did you hire professionals for editing, cover design, formatting? ?
Yes. Createspace and Editorworld
15. Where is your work being distributed, Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, AllRomanceEbooks/Omnilit, some other distributor? How did you decide which one(s) to go with? ?
Amazon and Smashwords. Those two were the most common.
Fun facts: :
1. If you were stranded on an isolated island, what’s the one book you’d absolutely wish to have with you? ?
Origin & Opposition
2. Name your favorite fruit. ?
3. Coffee or tea? ?
4. Favorite season? ?
5. Latest book you’ve bought and read? ?
Last Word by Sam Marino
6. Favorite color, you know you want to tell us! ?
Over all, my favorite color is purple. But it does seem to vary a little depending on the theme color of the book series I have out. Blue has been really appealing since Temptation Trials came out.
7. Drama or comedy? ?
I prefer drama over comedy.
8. Cats or dogs? ?
I’m a dog lover.
9. Dinner by candlelight or a night out clubbing? ?
I’m a romantic at heart. Dinner by candlelight, of course.
1. Your top secret, uber guilty pleasure is… ?
Reading New Adult or Adult Romance
2. If everyone would receive a prize for being best at something, you’d be no. 1 at… ?
Being an Ultrasound Tech.
3. You were/are a hardcore fan of… ?
5. The one thing you could/can never get over is… ?
My fear of snakes.
6. If you could have any one superpower, it would be… ?
7. The one thing that always brightens your day is… ?
Reading a great book or watching a good movie.
8. The awesome thing in your life is… ?
Author Bio & Links:
B Truly has wanted to be an author since she was fifteen years old and is grateful to have accomplished this dream. She has very vivid dreams and a wild imagination. She likes to read, watch tons of TV shows, and movies. She’s addicted to romance and gets a thrill out of action and suspense. She writes New Adult and Adult Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, and Paranormal.
B Truly has three wonderful children and a husband who defines the person she today. She works full-time as an Ultrasound technologist in Sugarland, Texas.
Latest posts by The_Butterfly_Livia (see all)
- Losing It by Christine d’Abo Excerpt & Giveaway - Feb 22, 2018
- Lover, Lover by Liv Olteano Playlist, Excerpt & Giveaway - Feb 20, 2018
- The Memory Chamber by Holly Cave - Feb 16, 2018