– This blog is a personal blog written and edited by yours truly. For questions about this blog, please contact Livia [L.E.Olteano] (through the @ icon). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All paid advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network, affiliate buy links or direct sponsorship of Book Promo/Ad Campaigns in the designated above posts on homepage/sidebar space.
– In compliance with the FTC rules, I hereby announce that the owner(s) of this blog may be provided with free books, ebooks, ARCs, bookish promotional material to provide opinion on books and bookish paraphernalia etc’s. All such reviews are labeled “RBR” [review by request], i.e. the review has been requested by the author/publisher etc directly or indirectly (through NetGalley or Edelweiss, for instance) and I have been provided with a free review copy in the form of a galley, egalley, ARC, ebook, pre-edit manuscript or the likes. All reviews labeled “ROMR” [review of my own reads] are based on books/ebooks I have purchased myself. In both cases, I receive no monetary compensation for providing my honest opinion; if ever such a paid-for review would see the light of day on my blog, it will be visibly labeled so in a very obvious way.
– The owner of this blog [i.e. my fabulous self] always gives her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or bookish paraphernalia (fact that she’s infamous for xD). The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely subjective and my own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
– As well as being a book blogger I’m a published author. I will disclose here the publishers I’ve signed with so far: Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly, Dreamspinner Press, Crimson Romance. If and when I’ll have dealings with other authors or such in my book blogger capacity I hereby disclose I will ignore any and all ties of another nature and treat each book the same way I’d treat those published anywhere else.
– I’m part of affiliates program with Amazon, Barnes&Noble (through a 3rd party), Book Depository. Buy links to books from these sellers will most often be affiliate links.
Giveaways presented here are open to people of age 13 and upper, with the mention that anyone under 16 needs to have parent/guardian permission to enter; if any require the minimal age of 18 for entry, that will be stated in the specific, individual giveaway rules.
– Dates between which the giveaway takes place, regional specifications (like what areas they are open to) and other such particular aspects are listed in each giveaway.
– Each participant is allowed to have 1 entry in each giveaway, gained by commenting on the giveaway post OR entering a Google form, unless specifically stated otherwise in the giveaway rules;
– I reserve the right to exclude any participant(s) that I believe are trying to fraud, deceive or in any way temper with the giveaway.
– All winners are chosen via random.org, so as every entry has the same chance of being the winner.
– When the winners have been established, the pertinent data will be forwarded to the interested parties (publishers, authors, etc.) who are hosting the giveaway OR I will send out the prize within two weeks of completion of the giveaway if it is my own giveaway (most giveaways hosted on my blog are not organized by myself, but parts of blog tours and such, unless stated otherwise).
– Winners will be announced publicly on the blog, and they will also be contacted via email by me to be notified they’ve won. The winner will have 48 hours since I’ve notified them to respond to that email or a new winner will be chosen by the same procedure.
– Any tax obligations fall into the responsibility of the sponsors (ie publishers, authors, blog tour organizers) and the blog and it’s charming owner have no such responsibilities; by featuring your giveaway on the blog you agree to these terms.
– I do not keep or sell addresses (physical or email) after the completion of the contest/giveaway; I am also not responsible for any prizes that are lost in the mail or present such issues that are above and beyond my control, and the details of how the winner comes into possession of the prize regards the party organizing the giveaway OR myself if it is a giveaway organized by me (see above specifications).
– I reserve the right to end a giveaway without prior notice under my own discretion; if the case arises, a winner will be elected by the same method from the entries available at such a time. By receiving the prize you release the blog, it’s lovely administrator, and all other parties involved of any liability from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt/use or misuse of any prize.
– If your country has specific laws that affect such particular activities (heads up, Canada, Quebec), it falls under your responsibility to either not participate or comply with the particular legal terms of participation. By entering any giveaway on the blog you agree to the mentioned terms and conditions.
For a list of currently open giveaways please visit this page.
Giveaway sponsors: I’m open to featuring any title (indie or traditionally published alike) that fits the theme of any giveaway/giveaway hop I’m a host in; by offering 1 or more ecopies or copies to be given away you become a sponsor of that giveaway.
– If your title is available in both eformat and physical, I will insist that the giveaway featured on my blog has either only the eformat open internationally or the eformat open internationally and the physical copy open to US&Canada or US only or whatever other version you wanna do; if the ebook version is not available, we’ll just go with the physical format open to whatever area you so desire.
Please bear in mind: if you’ve sponsored a giveaway but have failed to send the winners their prize after the giveaway is over, and I learn about it, I will not accept you as a sponsor in any of my giveaways in the future unless there’s a satisfying explanation. I might choose to sever all contacts, depending on details of the situation.
– If for any reason you cannot any longer sponsor the prize of any giveaway we’ve agreed on featuring in my blog, there is no problem, but let me know beforehand, don’t just wait for the giveaway to be over and then pull a Houdini on the winner and me, I find that highly irritating.
This is about responsibility and respect, as I see it, and I won’t associate with anyone that disregards either their readers or their given word.
Guest Posts featured on the blog are given to me by either their authors or virtual book tour organizers; said parties are responsible for the posts content, intellectual property and ideas, opinions, etc expressed in them. While I do keep with general guidelines for them, I’m not their author and cannot control their content. Whenever I deem said content politically incorrect or inflammatory in any way, that particular guest post is not published on my blog.
For more details on my Guest Post Policy please visit this page.